Water Specialist- Junior/ Intermediate
Continued success & growth has C3 Water Inc. seeking
The position is based at our Breslau, Ontario office. A valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required. The successful candidates will hold a relevant post-secondary diploma or degree and be expected to apply for or have P.Eng. status with the Professional Engineers of Ontario, or have OACETT membership and work towards their OACETT certification.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working with the C3 Water team to deliver water and wastewater projects for a wide variety of municipal clients, ultimately as a project manager.
- Preparation of calculations, design reports, drawings, construction specifications, implementation plans
- Completing water and wastewater infrastructure assessments.
- Contract administration and construction inspection and supervision.
- Preparation of fee estimates and proposals.
- Intermediate staff, responsible for mentoring junior staff and performing quality checks of their work.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary civil/ water resources/ environmental engineering education.
- Successful track record of project delivery in a municipal water and/or wastewater setting.
- Experience with AutoCAD, would be considered an asset.
- Experience with water and wastewater modeling software such as InfoWater, SWMM, WaterCAD, would be considered an asset.
- Experience with GIS, would be considered an asset.
- Must be self-directed, responsible and hard working.
- Strong design and analytical skills.
- Have a positive attitude towards the firm and their co-workers.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume via EMAIL.