C3 Water Inc. provides consulting services to the municipal water and wastewater industry. Typical clients include municipalities in Southern Ontario. Projects include all phases of the typical project life-cycle including; engineering studies, planning and conceptual design, asset management including infrastructure inventory, condition assessments and risk rating, preliminary and detailed design, approval support, tendering support, contract administration and site inspection, start-up and commissioning and operational support and optimization.
Continued success and growth has C3 Water Inc. seeking a candidate with strong wastewater planning background and expertise to fill this Intermediate/ Senior Level position.
The successful applicant will have over 10 years’ experience, with a strong network of industry contacts, be proficient with English language communication and report writing skills and have the ability to work well individually and with others as a part of a project delivery team.
The position is based at our Breslau, Ontario office. A valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required. The successful candidate will hold a relevant post-secondary degree and have P.Eng. status with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing wastewater planning business including modeling, master planning, environmental assessments and infrastructure analysis.
- Leading, developing and mentoring a wastewater planning team.
- Working with the C3 Water team to deliver wastewater planning projects for a wide variety of municipal clients, ultimately as a project manager, to ensure that the work is executed on time, on budget, and in accordance with the client’s requirements and company policies and procedures
- Completing wastewater infrastructure assessments.
- Preparation of fee estimates and proposals.
- Serving as liaison with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects
- Providing work assignments and review performance to ensure the efficient, cost-effective utilization of staff
- Remaining current on engineering trends and developments to recommend changes in program or design methods
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary civil/ water resources/ environmental engineering education.
- Successful track record of project delivery in a municipal wastewater setting.
- Experience with industry leading wastewater modeling software
- Experience with GIS.
- Must be self-directed, responsible and hard working.
- Strong design and analytical skills.
- Have a positive attitude towards the firm and their co-workers.
Annual salary will depend upon the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Employees become eligible for a company sponsored benefits program after successfully completing a three (3) month probationary period and become eligible for a company sponsored registered pension program after one (1) year of service.
To apply, send cover letter and resume by EMAIL to Contact@C3Water.com