Continued success and growth has C3 Water Inc. seeking a candidate to fill this Junior/Intermediate Level position. The successful applicant will have 3 to 5 years’ experience in the industry with specific expertise and a keen interest in the areas of planning, modeling and EAs.
Applicants must be proficient with English language communication and report writing skills and have the ability to work well individually and with others as a part of a project delivery team.
The position is based at our Breslau, Ontario office. A valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required. The successful candidate will hold a relevant post-secondary degree and be expected to apply for or have P.Eng. status with the Professional Engineers of Ontario.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the C3 Water team to deliver water and wastewater projects for a wide variety of municipal clients, ultimately as a project manager.
- Preparation of calculations, design reports, drawings, construction specifications, implementation plans and permit applications.
- Completing water and wastewater infrastructure assessments.
- Contract administration and construction inspection and supervision.
- Preparation of fee estimates and proposals.
- Mentoring junior staff and performing quality checks of their work.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary civil/ water resources/ environmental engineering education.
- Successful track record of project delivery in a municipal water and/or wastewater setting.
- Experience with AutoCAD, would be considered an asset.
- Experience with water and wastewater modeling software such as InfoWater, SWMM, WaterCAD, would be considered an asset.
- Experience with GIS, would be considered an asset.
- Must be self-directed, responsible and hard working.
- Strong design and analytical skills.
- Have a positive attitude towards the firm and their co-workers.
Annual salary will depend upon the applicant’s qualifications and experience. Employees become eligible for a company sponsored benefits program after successfully completing a three (3) month probationary period and become eligible for a company sponsored registered pension program after one (1) year of service.
Apply by submitting cover letter & resume by email to: Contact@C3Water.com
C3 Water Inc. provides consulting services to the municipal water and wastewater industry. Typical clients include municipalities in Southern Ontario. Projects include all phases of the typical project life-cycle including; engineering studies, planning and conceptual design, asset management including infrastructure inventory, condition assessments and risk rating, preliminary and detailed design, approval support, tendering support, contract administration and site inspection, start-up and commissioning and operational support and optimization.