C3 Water Inc. (C3W) is seeking a candidate to fill an entry level position. C3W is a young and growing consulting firm that provides consulting services to the municipal water and wastewater industry. Our team is passionate and well-integrated into the water and wastewater industry providing leadership and support in numerous organizations.
C3W employees benefit from:
- A hybrid work from home and office environment.
- Multi-discipline design and site experience.
- Guidance and mentoring.
- Career development with the opportunity to identify and participate in on-going training that aligns with career goals.
- Ownership. C3W is employee owned with more than 50% of employees participating in the ownership structure.
- Involvement in industry organizations. For example, C3W had 100% employee participation in the latest OWWA annual conference.
Read what one of our current Entry Level Water Specialists, Brad Sun, has to say about working at C3 Water <here>.
We work closely with both municipal and private clients in Southern Ontario and several other centres across Canada. C3W provides services through all phases of the project lifecycle including; engineering studies, planning and conceptual design, asset management including infrastructure inventory, condition assessments and risk rating, preliminary and detailed design, approval support, tendering support, contract administration and site inspection, start-up and commissioning and operational support and optimization.
The successful applicant will be a recent graduate or will graduate in 2023 with relevant co-operative work and/or educational experience, be proficient with English language communication and report writing skills and have the ability to work well with others as a part of a team. The successful candidate will either:
- Hold a relevant post-secondary degree and be expected to apply for or have Engineer-In-Training status with the Professional Engineers of Ontario, or
- Hold a relevant post-secondary diploma and be expected to apply or have registered as an associate OACETT member and be in the process of becoming a Certified Engineering Technologist in Ontario.
The position is based at our Breslau, Ontario office. A valid Ontario driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting intermediate and senior staff in conducting water and wastewater projects for a wide variety of municipal clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of water supply and distribution system hydraulic models, calculations, design reports, drawings, construction specifications, and permit applications.
- Assisting in the preparation of fee estimates and proposals.
- Assist liaison with municipalities, clients and other agencies.
- Assist with construction inspection and supervision.
- Assist with water and wastewater facility assessments.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Post-secondary chemical, civil, environmental engineering, or engineering technology education.
- Experience with water and wastewater infrastructure design and hydraulics is considered an asset.
- Experience with water and wastewater modeling software such as InfoWater, SWMM, or WaterCAD, is considered an asset.
- Experience with ARCGIS is considered an asset.
- Experience with AutoCAD is considered an asset.
- Additional relevant certifications such as a PMP, CCP, etc. are considered an asset.
Salary will be commensurate with level of experience and education.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume via EMAIL.